Reservations are required
Thank you for joining our celebrations during the Christmas season. To attend Telluride services, you must make a reservation for every member of your family that will be attending, regardless of age.
If tickets are sold out, note that the 12/24 4:00 pm, 12/25 9:00 am, and 1/1 9:00 am masses will be livestreamed on the St Pat’s Facebook page.
Telluride services require reservations — see below. Reservations not required for Nucla services.
December 31 - Vigil of Mary, Mother of God
How To Make A Reservation
To reserve your seats:
- Before reserving seats, please create an EventBrite account — that will make the process much easier, especially if you want to cancel reservation later.
- Once you have created an EventBrite account, visit the Christmas Masses in Telluride page at EventBrite to reserve seats.
After you have made your reservation:
- Print your tickets or install the EventBrite app and login — we will scan tickets at the door.
- Arrive at the church 30 minutes before the mass starts and enter through front door; please don’t be late as open seats will be released 5 minutes before the service begins.
- If your plans change, please release your reservation (“request refund”) so others may use the seats.
- Mask is required and remove it only to receive Communion
St. Pat's Mass Times
Daily Mass (T-F): 8:00am
Sunday: 9:00am & 5:00pm
Our Lady of Sorrows Mass Time
Parish Office Hours
Tuesday - Friday
8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
301 North Spruce
Telluride, CO 81435
Our Lady of Sorrows
325 Fox St.
Nucla, CO 81424